9/28/21 - Restocked and ready to ship!
Minor upgrades - Added a shiny gold plating above where the side RGBs hit, this theoretically increases the brightness of the side glow by reflecting more light into the diffuser panel.
- Flex cuts added - inspired by the flex cuts of the 7v, this adds a great amount of flex on the board. Flex is greatly emphasized with the case foam off. Try different configs! - I personally like No plate/case foam and tempest modded.
- No plate screw holes - the PCB will be held solely by the friction of the switches.
- Only supports PCB mounted stabilizers - No plate mount option
- Stabilizer hole cutouts will support ALL kinds of PCB mounted stabilizers. No need to file your plate or stabs!
- Diffuser screws are optional, so screw holes for the the diffuser screws are available. However, they must be pre-threaded beforehand. This can be done by screwing in the stock screws from your Aluminum plate (not the PC self tapping screw) at a 90 degree until the screw is flush on the other side of the plate. On final assembly, do not overtighten the screws. - Installation video
Tempest Tape Mod is recommended if you want the thock while retaining the flex of the plate! See video tutorial here. Check the sound test below.